Fire guts Building in Ikeja

Fire guts Building in Ikeja

A fire incident happened today at Ogun street in Ikeja. The fire was said to have started at about some minutes past 7pm. The fire started due to electrical faults. The house was already burnt to the ground before the Lagos state fire service arrived the scene. There were no casualties as the house was

A fire incident happened today at Ogun street in Ikeja. The fire was said to have started at about some minutes past 7pm. The fire started due to electrical faults. The house was already burnt to the ground before the Lagos state fire service arrived the scene. There were no casualties as the house was inhabited.

Posts Carousel

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

Cancel reply

Latest Posts

Top Authors

Most Commented

Featured Videos